Sometimes you have to step back and take a hard look at your life and reprioritize.
#2: my room
#3: the rest of my life
but before I start my hours of excavation through the last few weeks of laundry and papers, here's my valentine's day lyric: everytime she sneezes I believe it's love.
(I'll let the Sherlock Holmes' out there google this one.)
#2: my room
#3: the rest of my life
but before I start my hours of excavation through the last few weeks of laundry and papers, here's my valentine's day lyric: everytime she sneezes I believe it's love.
(I'll let the Sherlock Holmes' out there google this one.)

3 Comments:
what's priority #1?
#1 (always) family and friends. Especially Big T, who took out several hours that night to sit up and laugh with me putting herself at risk of serious neck injury. (sorry about the rhyming)
No need to google. It's Counting Crows. From the August and Everytyhing After album.
Post a Comment
<< Home