i have about 36 more hours here and somehow I've managed to develop a crush on Vick's . Tonight was "the prom" -- the last dance. I was supposed to go with Vick's, Lauren, and one other guy, but I had to buy stuff for tomorrow's party, so I met up with them later. Made it for most of the canon songs and a surprise playing of "Origin of Love" from Hedwig -- which was sort of nice, hadn't heard the song since I lost the mix Brett made for me sometime in between moving out of my dorm room and back into my house. Anyway, as much as I tease my kids about their various crushes and how they don't do anything about them even when they know that everything's reciprocated, I guess I'm no better. Things with Vick's didn't move much past teasing and a song or two on the dance floor. Whatever, he goes to school in Wisconsin and is leaving tomorrow for a family reunion in Chicago. This weekend I will be homeward bound.
Got in trouble today when Vick's, Lauren, Rustem (Rooster, the "other guy"), and I were fooling around after dinner and the site counselor spotted me reapplying McMichael's picture on the staff "who's who" board upside down.
Tonight's fortune: "You're filled with a sense of urgency. Be patient or you may end up confused."
Consulted with Anita, tonight, too, haven't spoken to her in a while, wanted to see how she was doing. Her advice: "Take a deep breath, because you might want to talk to someone close to you about what's on your mind."
Got in trouble today when Vick's, Lauren, Rustem (Rooster, the "other guy"), and I were fooling around after dinner and the site counselor spotted me reapplying McMichael's picture on the staff "who's who" board upside down.
Tonight's fortune: "You're filled with a sense of urgency. Be patient or you may end up confused."
Consulted with Anita, tonight, too, haven't spoken to her in a while, wanted to see how she was doing. Her advice: "Take a deep breath, because you might want to talk to someone close to you about what's on your mind."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home