Friday, July 26, 2002

dani: I don't really think either of us were or will be teenagers. Yael was the only normal one of us who went through the whole thing.
me: What do you think happened to us?
Dani: I think we were too lazy to put in the effort.

me: Dani, what are you doing?
Dani: You'll never guess.
me: You're writing in a journal.
Dani: Sort of close.
me: You're writing a letter.
Dani: Very close.
me: You're reading over letters you sent to someone that you've saved on your laptop.
Dani: You know how you wanted to read those?
me: Yeah.
Dani: Well, I password protected them so that you wouldn't be able to. And now I don't remember the password. I just remember that I knew you would never get it.
me: How many letters did it have?
Dani: I think four.
me: Is it dirty? There are lots of dirty four letter words.
Dani: I've tried them all.
me: the f word?
Dani: yeah.
me: the s word?
Dani: yeah, yeah.
me: the c word?
Dani: the c word?
me: rhymes with blunt.
Dani: tried that a long time ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home