and the torch of parental harassment moves on...
Dani: ...because you tell me to call my friends so much that I don't want to anymore.
Mom: But you don't ever call your friends.
Dani: I don't tell you everytime I call someone. Besides, maybe if you didn't ask me to all the time, I would call them more often.
Dad: Forget about the boys, call the girls.
Mom: Yeah, you don't want to be a social freak.
[Tamar interrupts conversation with strange sounds of choking on laughter and broccoli]
Dad: Yaff, the funniest part about that is that if he did go out with girls a lot, you'd worry about other things.
Mom: What did you think I was telling him? You said he should call girls, too.
Dad: I didn't say that otherwise he'd be a freak. I just think he should have a good time.
Tamar: Dani, don't listen to them. If you want a good time don't get involved with girls. Stick with basketball.
Dani: ...because you tell me to call my friends so much that I don't want to anymore.
Mom: But you don't ever call your friends.
Dani: I don't tell you everytime I call someone. Besides, maybe if you didn't ask me to all the time, I would call them more often.
Dad: Forget about the boys, call the girls.
Mom: Yeah, you don't want to be a social freak.
[Tamar interrupts conversation with strange sounds of choking on laughter and broccoli]
Dad: Yaff, the funniest part about that is that if he did go out with girls a lot, you'd worry about other things.
Mom: What did you think I was telling him? You said he should call girls, too.
Dad: I didn't say that otherwise he'd be a freak. I just think he should have a good time.
Tamar: Dani, don't listen to them. If you want a good time don't get involved with girls. Stick with basketball.

<< Home