I conducted an extracurricular research project this today for my endocrine class: how much weight is it possible for the body gain in a 24 hour period? Ok. Apparently also one for my neuro class: what is the minimum amount of sleep needed to be even semi-coherent? Wernicke's area's not doing so well right now. It took me three tries to try to construct that first question and I'm not going to read it again, but if I had to wager a bet, it's probably still completely ungrammatical. I feel like I'm writing in a foreign language. Maybe setting my alarm for three hours from now is not such a good idea afterall.
Sunday, September 25, 2005
Previous Posts
- "I recall Central Park in Fall"Went running in Cen...
- Mr. Rollercoaster ManWe had a case in neuro yester...
- First of Elul... err, Second of ElulElul. The Jewi...
- The B listI've been meaning to write for a very lo...
- Yael: I think we're going out for Chinese for our ...
- El Cuarto de JulioI'm in love with Dominicalito. I...
- Week two at Dominical and my final week of this tr...
- Pura VidaI leave La Fortuna (Arenal) on Sunday. A...
- SabadoMy day of rest began at 6 am, meaning a full...
- Hola, de Arenal!I have precisely nueve minutos lef...

1 Comments:
T, i finally have returned to my computer after a long absence and have yet again been enthralled by your writing. i wonder if you believe me when i say that your writing is warm and funny and REAL and therefore compelling. thanks for being a great writer and for sharing your stories.
best of luck with studying.
p.s. glad you finished sewing your mom's overalls, because i totally dig.
p.p.s. kids are awesome, and better yet, they are funny... but only when you are telling the stories, apparently. i love kids, too, but they never say anything funny to me! you've got a gift.
Post a Comment
<< Home