Saturday, September 10, 2005

"I recall Central Park in Fall"

Went running in Central Park today. I wish I could go running in Central Park everyday. Very few things make me as happy as Central Park. And the weather was perfect. Uch. Gorgeous.

After running I passed out on a bench in the garden on 105th. Woke up to find that I was suddenly the background for a wedding picture. The groom was standing a foot from me. I felt sort of bad. Can just imagine the then-will-be-wife in a month: that's such a great picture, I'd love to frame it, but there's that sweaty girl lying on the bench right behind you.

There were actually two wedding parties that passed through the garden while I was sitting there working very diligently on my Vitamin D production - which is about the only thing I've been working very diligently on recently. I think I might have made a stupid comment recently about having gouged out the romantic in me. I think I might have lied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home