I believe this night ranks as the best night of the past 365 nights, possibly more, maybe 400 nights. Yes, let's round it up to 400. My feet are blistered from dancing, my shirt is drenched in sweat, and I have Madonna running through my head. The best.
Thursday, April 14, 2005
Previous Posts
- But now, I don't find myself bouncing home whistli...
- This post is dedicated to Johnny, who lamented my ...
- i have an ammendment to make to the last entry. i...
- Gotta make a move to a town that's right for meI l...
- IndulgenceThings I indulged in tonight that I vow ...
- I'll go with you or with your brother, it's all th...
- Para ahora, aunque, estoy aquíI'm feeling remarkab...
- Jackie: Only you would go on a date and try to set...
- what i learned today:you can die of a broken heart...
- Ceci est le couleur de mes rêvesYesterday I finall...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home