Borborygmus
Monday, March 14, 2005
what i learned today:
you
can
die of a broken heart
(long QT syndrome, type 2/3)
posted by tami at
3:36 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
tami
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Ceci est le couleur de mes rêvesYesterday I finall...
My heart hurtsI woke up at 4 this morning to a dre...
the next stepThis afternoon Teresa and I went into...
I'm ready to let the rivers wash over meSeems like...
And the songs we'd make would be so different than...
It's no fairytale, take it from meJohnny: "I had a...
I bring you this very special update. I'm writing ...
I had a nightmare last night. I dreamt that I saw ...
That does it. I'm starting an official count-up. ...
DefinitionsI promised myself that I wouldn't get d...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home