Ester's wedding is now officially less than a year away.
In my head I've already envisioned it being perfect - several times over - and it would be nice if I could manage to pull myself together a little by then.
So, my top ten list of things I'd like to be/ not be by Ester's wedding.
10. Not be: FAT.
9. Be: more organized, be better about keeping my room in order, keeping my papers in order, and paying my rent on time
8. Not be: a self-pitier. Out with my midnight ben and jerry's sessions in front of my computer pacing through blogs, and facebook and friendster profiles, and pictures of people with their fabulous lives and their trips to remote islands in the pacific and their smiling significant others.
7. Be: a (half?) marathon runner. Slim chance, but something I've aspired to.
6. Not be: jaded. No ideas on how to stop this... but taking suggestions.
5. Be: tan. easy - will run away to the beach every break this year... fabulous.
4. Not be: illiterate. Have a book list for this year of things I want to read that have absolutely nothing to do with medicine, and plan on magically finding time to read them.
3. Be: better to my family.
2. Not be: jealous. surround myself with ugly, unsuccessful people?
1. Be: happier. I'll take pharmacologicly-induced happiness as well.
In my head I've already envisioned it being perfect - several times over - and it would be nice if I could manage to pull myself together a little by then.
So, my top ten list of things I'd like to be/ not be by Ester's wedding.
10. Not be: FAT.
9. Be: more organized, be better about keeping my room in order, keeping my papers in order, and paying my rent on time
8. Not be: a self-pitier. Out with my midnight ben and jerry's sessions in front of my computer pacing through blogs, and facebook and friendster profiles, and pictures of people with their fabulous lives and their trips to remote islands in the pacific and their smiling significant others.
7. Be: a (half?) marathon runner. Slim chance, but something I've aspired to.
6. Not be: jaded. No ideas on how to stop this... but taking suggestions.
5. Be: tan. easy - will run away to the beach every break this year... fabulous.
4. Not be: illiterate. Have a book list for this year of things I want to read that have absolutely nothing to do with medicine, and plan on magically finding time to read them.
3. Be: better to my family.
2. Not be: jealous. surround myself with ugly, unsuccessful people?
1. Be: happier. I'll take pharmacologicly-induced happiness as well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home