Thursday, March 03, 2005

I had a nightmare last night. I dreamt that I saw Mr. Pinky in the library and he was wearing a different shirt. It was still pink, but a different shade of pink. Like a light ballet-shoe kind of pink.

I'm about at saturation level in terms of how many hours in a week I can sit in a library cubicle. I'm on a glucose, caffeine, and omega-3 fatty acid break right now to try to replenish my totally depleted supply of brain power. How is it possible that for every successive test I feel like I've never studied as hard in my life before. Where are all the English, History, and American Studies majors that I can count on to be watching movies and sitcoms tonight? Ah, right... they're in Manhattan. Maybe by next week I will be able to talk and write like a normal person again. Probably not. At least, there's the city to look forward to.

2 Comments:

Blogger ester said...

well i had a nightmare that you turned into a monster! and i had to hustle all these people i was protecting into a house and close the door against you.

mr. pink sounds disturbing. or perhaps disturbed.

8:44 PM  
Blogger tami said...

yikes.

did i have any superpowers, at least?

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home