Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I'm ready to let the rivers wash over me

Seems like my heralding in the spring was a bit hasty considering that it snowed today. My big plans to mark the end of Anatomy and my week long love affair with the Gottesman library with a ten mile run at the gym and then a walk to the public library to rent out the reading-list and Spanish movie collection in their entireties were foiled, but I made a tiny dent in reclaiming my life by starting to clean up my room. As soon as I finish cleaning the bathroom I'm going to baptise myself in the first non-futile shower of four months. I'm going to use three different soaps. And if I'm not too careful, between the preparties, the parties, and the after-parties I might end up purging my system tonight, as well.

Things I am excited for:
reading the newspaper, reading Sons and Lovers, writing (for real), going into Manhattan randomly during the week, using my digital camera, running outside, biking, painting, watching movies, bowling, the Met, sunshine, skirts, learning Spanish, planning out my summer, sleeping, yoga, dancing, drinking, cooking, concerts at Lincoln Center, runs in Central Park.

3 Comments:

Blogger tami said...

playing: Tracy Chapman

2:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

warm weather makes me want to bowl. let's go somewhere cheap. yb

2:17 PM  
Blogger tami said...

you're on. if you want to come out to the bronx, there's a place right by me.

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home