self wellness month: an experiment
I keep quoting a fact that I learned from a reputable gym-girl magazine; it takes 21 days to change a behavior. This is most obviously true, because everyone who gives up candy for Lent never goes back to it. But aside from that, if not true, it's comforting. I'm giving myself 28 days. My goal is to live the next 28 days like I want to live the rest of my life. My fantasy life. I have to credit Casey here, who's decided to make this her self-wellness month, and who is singlehandedly my inspiration for this project. My kickoff event tonight was a shower. Hey, you have to start somewhere.
I keep quoting a fact that I learned from a reputable gym-girl magazine; it takes 21 days to change a behavior. This is most obviously true, because everyone who gives up candy for Lent never goes back to it. But aside from that, if not true, it's comforting. I'm giving myself 28 days. My goal is to live the next 28 days like I want to live the rest of my life. My fantasy life. I have to credit Casey here, who's decided to make this her self-wellness month, and who is singlehandedly my inspiration for this project. My kickoff event tonight was a shower. Hey, you have to start somewhere.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home