Friday, March 16, 2007

I still wish on 11:11

Today was very far from perfect. I missed the shuttle I was supposed to take to the hospital, I didn't have enough time to prepare my questions for our group "comsep" session, I missed out on a chance to catch up with a few friends from Manhattan, I turned down a dinner date, I turned down a friend movie date, and then a second friend movie date, I missed three calls, I only got through two Blueprints chapters when I meant to do seven, I got upset, I got frustrated, and all I wanted to do was turn back to Skippy and then hide myself in my bed.

But somehow today was still ok. Because I still made it on time to professor rounds this morning, I was able to wing my unprepared questions for "comsep," I had leftover sushi rolls for dinner, I watched the end of Chinatown with Ke and Mike, and when I got fed up I managed to turn to chickpeas instead of peanut butter.

That's a start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home